Thursday, July 23, 2015

Summer School in the City-Watch Out for Lions!

Early in the week the news was warnings of a new car jacking scheme in the city.  Someone would bump your car from behind and when you got out of your car to assess the accident they  would jump in and drive off with your car.  Thus, I have been mindful  as I drive around the city providing support for summer school programs at various schools.

Today I have a different danger that the media is warning residents about. 



This morning I will be in the neighborhood where the lion was sighted and I have to admit I feel a bit nervous. When I first heard about this lion  sighting I thought it had to be some kind of joke, however when I saw the video someone had taken of the lion prowling in a backyard it gave it credibility.
So I am off to the city, watching out for car jackers, stray bullets and a lion! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment