Friday, July 17, 2015

Here's a little Friday Smile from Monday Morning.  I provide support for the summer school program for 7 schools in our district.  As part of the support I provide I frequently help teachers by administering pre-tests for science content being taught in the summer program.  The K5 and 1st grade testing is time consuming because the tests are read to the student and then their response is written down.  The 1st graders are going to being studying the earth and the effects of pollution on our environment.  I really had to chuckle at the response one of the children gave to the question"Why must we protect the earth?"  See the response below.

 
I thought the answer "because God loves clean" was cute and it made me smile.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment