Monday, April 13, 2015

It's Monday Morning

The flowers are blooming, the birds are singing and the sun is shining.....and I am heading back to school. Spring Break is officially over, it's Monday Morning.

Actually I am a bit excited to go back but a bit overwhelmed when I think of the many goals to be accomplished before the school year comes to an end.  Unfortunately upon return to school we will launch right into the new standardized testing(Smarter Balance) so that will take away instruction time.  I am still wrestling with how I am going to change the framework of my 8th grade math group.  I like to have things like that planned in advance however this time I think I will just be spontaneously creative.  Stay posted, I will let you know what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment