Monday, May 18, 2015



 

 

In our data driven, common core aligned curriculum where do you allow students the opportunity to reflect on school experiences? 
 Students and teachers are all acutely aware that the end of the current school year is approaching.  This is the point where I like to use ELA time to guide my students' writing through the reflection process.  I have two different projects that allows them to be creative and create a memory book of the school year.  I have had students come back years later and tell me that they still have their memory project and they enjoy looking at it from time to time. 
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/End-of-the-School-Year-Memory-BagBook-1858715


Take time out from all the hectic demands to sit down, reflect and relax.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment